Sunday, June 22, 2008

Perfect Park Birthday Party

Saturday we headed to our friend, Andrew's, third birthday party.

Which, let me pause right there and say, I'm not quite sure how that is possible. We first met Keith and Meredith (Andrew's parents) when he was just a few months old and I was still pregnant with Walker. So, if he is three that means Walker is getting dangerously close to three as well. I know, I know it is still six months away, but time is moving past at a dizzying speed.

Right, back to the story. The birthday party was perfect. It was at a great local park. Rain had been forecast, but we had perfect blue skies. The kids could run and play and when it was time to eat there were hot dogs and cupcakes. Our boys had a blast and were the last to head out, trying to extend the party as long as possible.

Toddler Toss

Eli

Walker

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a great time seeing y'all!