Sunday, June 1, 2008

More Mickey...and Dessert

Minnie and Mickey

Our second character meal was Mickey's Backyard BBQ, where the characters and a country cover band entertain you while you eat under a giant covered patio. Walker danced with Mickey and so did I. In fact, Mickey touched my back and I did not leap from the table and take him down. You should all be proud. It really was fun and the boys loved all the activity.

Walker and Mickey

Watching Mickey Dance

Watching Mickey Dance

At the end we offered Walker the famous Mickey ice cream bar, but he wanted a strawberry one, like his lactose intolerant brother. It was probably for the best, since we were making a late night of it and heading to the parade.

Daddy Wasn't Moving Fast Enough

Big Bite

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm so proud....I can't believe you danced with Mickey! Our Aunt Katy is growing up before our eyes! :)