Friday, April 8, 2011

Perfect Park Day

The days of not too hot, not too cold, peaceful play with friends are for cherishing.

Slide Races
The Park

In the tunnel, which they turned into their personal club house.
The Park

They ran, climbed and played hard for almost 2 hours.  And oh, how these boys needed it.
The Park

Mr. Independent.  I can see his baby-ness fading before my very eyes.
The Park

He desperately needs a haircut, and then I see I picture like this and I think I'll let it go a few more weeks.
The Park

A morning of energy expending for the boys and a morning of energy restoring for the mommies.  I love how it works that way.

2 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

Perfect day indeed! Cannot believe all those little guys are in shorts!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so adorable.