Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crossing Bridges

Happy Hollow Bridge

Today I was woken up far too early. {Praise Jesus for precious early morning snuggles and milk in the fridge}

Today I washed 3 pair of messy pants, 2 bathroom rugs and 2 sets of wet sheets. {Praise Jesus for running water and a washer and dryer}

Today I picked up 2 jets, 4 big trucks and 400 tiny blocks. {Praise Jesus that my children have the leisure to play}

Today I covered everyone in 50 SPF. (Please tell me one day they make peace with that) {Praise Jesus for simple solutions to preventable problems}

Today I walked outside in the hot (seriously it was hot) sun for 3 hours to wait in lines, keep little ones from climbing up the slide and falling down the steps, and clip and unclip "safety" straps on fun rides. {Praise Jesus for the blessing of 'fun time' with my kids}

Today my lunch was the uneaten half of Colin's sandwich and a sip of his water. {Praise Jesus that I can make so much lunch for my kids every day that there is always some left over}

Today was everything we all needed and more. {Praise Jesus for so many blessings undeserved}

1 comment:

The Rhea Lane Families said...

i love you so much. Your words are blessings. Hope you have a great, quiet day! Praying for you earnestly!