Thursday, July 14, 2011

Favorite!

Saturdays in this summer-of-busy have meant adventure days. Days to go and see and experience and to recharge ourselves as a little family.

And it has worked.

Great America

Brothers, having the time of their lives together.

Great America

The bumper cars are one of the favorites.  This picture is one of my favorites. I know the focus is all wrong and you can't see their faces, but still.  My two little race car drivers loving every moment of doing big kid things.  I just wish they were in opposite cars, so they could be 1 and 2. But I suppose it is okay for Eli to be number 1 every now and again.



Linking up as part of Beth's You Capture: Summertime

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What is with boys and bumper cars?!?! Mine love them too :D
Cute shots.

Truth said...

So cute and great contrast and bright colors.