Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kachow!

Mater and Lightning McQueen

Katy, Eli, Grammy, Walker and Lightning

Trying to take a picture with the stars of Cars

Walker and Eli were able to meet the stars of their favorite movie! They made noise, which I wasn't expecting, so the boys were a little unsure while we were getting our picture made (Walker's recently developed fear of running cars didn't help). Lightning revved his engine and Mater sounded like an old tow truck, just amplified. After the fact though, Walker is still talking about seeing Lightning and Mater, and I think it has made him like the movie even more (if that is possible).

2 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Wow!! This is great! I'm sure the boys really, really enjoyed their time with Car's stars!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How cool!! I wouldn't be able to drag my boys away from them!