Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Toddler Olympics

Toddler Olympics

Last week a couple of moms from our Moms' Club planned some games and we all met at the park. The kids had a great time playing together and trying to figure out what the adults were trying to get them to do. I dressed the boys appropriately. Walker wore his "team captain" shirt and Eli wore his Team McCay shirt from Jason's race last year. This detail was largely overlooked and under appreciated. :)

Walker receiving some instruction from Ms. Karen.
Toddler Olympics

Zack helping Eli (this was even more precious in person).
Toddler Olympics

Long after the games were done.
Toddler Olympics

Water Boys.
Toddler Olympics

Toddler Olympics

Tug-O-War, it was hilarious. They just kind of drug each other around the field. I guess we have trained them not to fight over toys pretty well.
Toddler Olympics

Walker "borrowed" someone else's wagon (not in our group) and had a blast dragging it (and Eli) all over the park.
Toddler Olympics

All the kids received medals. Neither of the boys appreciated this. :)
Toddler Olympics

It was a great day of playing with friends. It wore the boys out. It was about all I could do to get some lunch in them before they crashed for some long naps.

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

So sorry I overlooked the boys' outfits! I'll pay better attention next time!! (In my head I'm saying...DORK!) :)