Monday, January 19, 2009

Early Morning, By Walker

Walker gets up early, very early. Much earlier than anyone else in the house is ready to get up. One morning this week he got the camera and took pictures to document what he did while he was the only one up. He also seemed to take the time to figure out exactly how to work the camera.

Upside down and too much flash.
Walker gets the camera

Right side up and too much flash.
Walker gets the camera

The perfect early morning face.
Walker gets the camera

Breakfast, upside down.
Walker gets the camera

Breakfast entertainment.
Walker gets the camera

I guess the next step was to take the camera to the computer and try to upload the pictures, but mommy and daddy interrupted him.
Walker gets the camera

This kid never ceases to amaze me.

4 comments:

momx2 said...

That is hilarious. You are one smart cookie Walker!

Sara said...

That is too funny!!

The Keoughs said...

That is, I think, the funniest thing/post I've ever seen.

I regret teaching my kids the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up is come get Mommy.

Allyson said...

Oh my goodness. Thats so funny! I hope this wasnt your slr!!! What got into his little head that made him take pictures! haha!