Friday, January 16, 2009

My Three Sons

On Monday we were able to see our precious little one. It was very reassuring to see him and find out that he is healthy and growing just as he should be. We invited a few people over that night to watch the ultrasound video and guess whether this baby would be a boy or a girl. There were a few holes in my plan and this little guy made it pretty obvious, but we still all had a great time celebrating this little life.

We let Walker "read" the paper from the ultrasound technician. I had been practicing with him, but I didn't count on her putting the picture in there and distracting his focus, but he eventually got there.



Dessert set up for the Pink or Blue Party.
Cupcakes for the Pink or Blue Party

Grandma Jayne and Eli waiting for the movie to start (or maybe just for the cupcakes, hard to tell).
Grandma Jayne and Eli

"Watching" the ultrasound while 4 little ones ran around.
Uncle Matt, Eli, Hannah and Ben
Gammy, Grin and Leah

We are thrilled to be welcoming another little boy into our family. I love the way Walker and Eli have each other and I cannot wait until this one is big enough to join in.

There is one small problem with discovering we will have another little boy. We are fresh out of boy names. I think we did pretty well with Walker and Eli (if I do say so myself), but we are at a standstill with this little one. So, any great suggestions out there? I welcome all ideas, but am not making any promises.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything looked great. That video was so cute!
As to names...of course I like Henry. I also love Harrison but Harrison Hutchinson is a bit too much! Good luck with picking a name and be sure to let us know!
PS. There is also a cool baby name site that you may or may not know about. It's www.nymbler.com
You type in names you like and it tells you other names that are similar in style to the ones you listed. It's good I think.

dmbrown89 said...

Just name him Nick Saban McCay

Kristine said...

Aw, so cute. How fun to have Walker do the "Big Reveal"! You are a great boy-mama!!

Michelle and Jason said...

How cute is that?!

Congratulations!

As for names, well, it took us FOREVER to come up with Ian's name, so my suggestions may be a little lame. I like Thomas (but that may be too much like "the tank engine" for you guys). Then there's Matthew, but I know one of the boys has that as their middle name. Heck, try the website "Peggy" recommended. That sounds pretty cool.

Good luck!

BlessedMom said...

Congratulations!!! You know how biased I am about boys! They're the best! Enjoy your babies...all three!