Monday, March 10, 2008

Clear Ears, on the way!

I just got the final call from the outpatient surgical center and Eli is all set for his surgery tomorrow. I was waiting for that call to believe it was really going to happen. We are to report at 5:45am and should be home before lunch! They said he can take is pacifier into the operating room that is a big relief to me. I am really looking forward to him being more comfortable if he does get a cold and hopefully this will lessen the struggles he has had with the asthma as well. Thank you in advance for all your early morning prayers!

2 comments:

Mrs. Butler said...

Katy, You know I'll be awake bright and early and Eli will be on my mind! Praying all goes well!
~Bekah

BlessedMom said...

We'll be thinking and praying for you all! You'll be home before you know it.