Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Family Shot

Jason and The Boys

Easter Morning

Easter Morning

Easter Morning



We had a lovely family Easter this year. First thing in the morning both boys headed for their baskets, no trouble at all figuring out what to do. The Easter eggs made to look like fire trucks and school buses were a big hit. After that we headed to church, where we kept nursery, but it was the first time Eli had been able to go in months, so that was special. Church was followed by a light lunch, naps, Easter dinner and a calm family evening together. It was a great day!

I am so thankful to our Lord for all that Easter means. It is wonderful to know that we serve the Living God who took on all my sin and my guilt and made it possible for me to have a daily open relationship with my Savior. I think having kids is deepening this understanding for me, because not only did he do it for me, but he did it for my kids, too. And good news to anyone reading this, He did it for you also. He loves us that much; what an amazing gift.

1 comment:

Gillispie Blog said...

What a precious family!!!