Monday, March 10, 2008

Pops' Pick-Up Truck

Walker and Eli in the truck

Grandma Jayne preventing a fall

My dad has a big red pick-up truck that the boys love, almost as much as he does. Whenever we go to visit Pops and Grandma Jayne or they come here, Walker expects to be able to play in "Pops' truck." And when we are out driving somewhere all trucks are "Pops' trucks," as in, "it's a green pops truck," or "a blue pops truck," and if it is big and red, he is sure it is the actual pops truck.

Last week, Eli got his first turn. The two of them look so cute, and it reminds me so much of the hours my brother and I spent playing in the back of my grandfather's truck (and even taking short trips in the bed of it, makes me shutter just to think about it now). And as my dad put it we now have, "a giant mobile play pen.

Eli and Pops Making Faces
Eli making his famous (at least to me) face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, there was nothing wrong with riding in the back of a truck!